Sunday, April 13, 2014

Body of Work???

For the remainder of the year I have to focus on organizing my plethora of pieces into a cohesive body for the Senior Showcase. I have been trying to find solid concepts that ground a few of my works together. The below is a threesome that all make commentaries on society, and I feel aesthetically show well together. 


I have a few other paintings that I want to finish before the show. The other sets I have thought about are portraits of people and also more introverted subject matter.

1 comment:

  1. Molly, it's really helpful to see this grouping of work on your blog. Could you photograph a few more groupings and post them? The idea of showing various groupings that are tied together by the same them might be an interesting angle for you to pursue.

    ReplyDelete